2011/05/23

The Obligatory Introduction

Hello, my dear curious reader. This blog is about the awkward blunders of a 97-105 lb girl co-owning a boat designed for two gigantic guys totalling 500 lbs. The weight of the other two co-owners and I together add up to around 420-450 lbs but it's hard to fit three people in there. The boat in question is a star boat. A fellow sailor was desperately trying to get rid of it and it landed in our hands in November 2010.

As for myself, my pen name here is CC. I'm an avid sailor and gym rat with about a decade of dinghy sailing experience. My personal interests revolve around fitness, rehabilitation and paraplegic and quadriplegic sailing. I still feel very much like a newbie in the sailing world, however, and the recently acquired star only enhances that feeling.

I hope you'll stick around to see what sort of shenanigans I get myself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment